About SMO – Social Media Optimization
SMO stands for social media optimization which in Layman’s terms means using social media to increase awareness of your product, brand or business by using multiple media outlets to generate publicity. You may already have Instagram, Facebook and Twitter account for your business but are you strategically creating and augmenting your social media strategy to connect with your clients?
SMO allows you to;
- Strengthen your brand
- Become more visible
- Connect with your audience
Social media allows your business to reach a wider audience than ever before:
- Instagram has more than 800 million monthly active users
- Facebook has more than 2.27 billion monthly active users
- Twitter has more than 69 million monthly active users in the U.S
- Snapchat has more than 186 million monthly active users in the U.S
- Pinterest has more than 125 million monthly active users in the U.S
However, according to some findings, 28 percent of brands feel that their lack of knowledge and strategy is hindering their business growth in the digital realm. With the right digital marketing strategy you can target anyone, anywhere.